Oconto County Jail
Oconto County Sheriff’s Department
301 Washington Street
Oconto, WI 54153
This is a reference guide for friends and family of detainees in the Oconto County Jail.
If you have further questions, please ask the staff on duty.
Jail Control (920) 834-6918
Fax (920) 834-6914
Carol Kopp, Jail Administrator
· The jail accepts cash, debit cards, credit cards at the Steller Kiosk. There is a fee charged to use the kiosk.
· The website of www.jailatm.com may also be used.
· Money for inmates can be used to purchase items from canteen. The jail will take in no items it shall all be purchased from canteen.
· Only emergency messages will be taken and passed on to inmates.
· Inmates may purchase phone minutes through the jail canteen.
· If you are having issues with the phone system visit https://www.ncic.com/ for more options.
· All other phone calls from jail inmates will be made collect only.
· Inmates are allowed visitation based on their classification. Visitors must be on the inmate
approved visitor list. Please register for visitation at www.jailatm.com or you may register in person at the jail as well.
· All mail must come through the U.S. Post Office.
· Only mail that comes through the Post Office will be delivered to the inmate.
- All mail must have full name and address of the person sending the mail.
· All mail is subject to inspection by jail staff. Legal mail will be inspected at that time the inmate opens the mail.
· Inmates may purchase stamped envelopes through the jail canteen.
· The jail does not accept stamps, envelopes or mail, left by visitors for the inmates.
· Oconto County Jail allows photos. Photos may not include gang graffiti, unclothed persons or alcohol or cigarettes. No Polaroid photos allowed, or other contraband.
· Huber work release and GPS programs are available to inmates that qualify.
* Religious and self help programs are available to all inmates.