Visit the Oconto County Web Portal to access the following:
- E-Bill (Electronic version of your tax bill)
- Property Tax Receipt/Payment History
- Tax Info Details
- Assessment Info
- Online Tax Payment - 2nd installment and Delinquent payments only (Payments cannot be made over the phone with the Treasurer office)
- Payments can be made using a credit, debit card or an e-check.
- Fees for Online Payments
- The fee for an E-Check is $1.50
- The fee for a debit card is $3.95
- The fee for a credit card is 2.39% in addition to the amount you are paying.
December and January: during these months...
Oconto County ONLY accepts payments for delinquent taxes.
Current year tax payments MUST be made to the local municipality (city, town, village) where the property is located. The Municipal Treasurer contact information is listed on your tax bill.
February and after:
Oconto County accepts all 2nd installment payments or delinquent tax. Payment can be made by mail, drop box located outside Building A, in-person or online with Oconto County. Checks can be made payable and mailed to: Oconto County Treasurer at 301 Washington Street, Oconto, WI 54153