|Powered by Google Translate:
- Building Inspector Fees - Download
Duff Leaver Inspections - Fees
- Building Permit Application - Download
- 2016 Newsletter - Download
- 2017 Newsletter - Download
- 2018 Newsletter - Download
- 2019 Newsletter - Download
- 2020 Newsletter - Download
- 2021 Lottery Credit Form - Download
- Application for Temporary “Class B” License-Picnic License - Download
- CDBG Emergency Housing Assistance Form - Download
- Construction Occupancy Permit - Download
- Dog License Application - Download
Dog owners in the Town of Riverview, who keep a dog more than 5 months of age as of January 1st of each year, or 5 months of age within a license year, are required under Wisconsin Statute Chapter 174 to obtain a dog license. The license fee is $3 for a Neutured Male or a Spayed Female Dog; and $35 for a Multiple Dog License for 4 dogs or more (and $3 for each additional dog over 12).
- Driveway Permit - Download
This permit is required to be approved by the Town of Riverview driveway inspector, Nels Jensen. A fee of $50.00 is required for the permit.
- Lottery Credit Form 2019 - Download
- Lottery Credit Form 2020 - Download
A homeowner's primary residence is eligible for a lottery credit. The home must have been your primary residence as of January 1st in order to be eligible for the lottery credit. Verify that you are receiving the lottery credit on your primary residence, and if you are not, complete the Lottery Credit Form and return it to the Town of the Riverview Treasurer to reduce your current year tax bill. The homeowner is responsible to obtain the lottery credit and to notify the Town Treasurer if they are not eligible for the lottery credit.
- Recycling Center Fees - Download
- Town Officers 7/10/21 - Download
- Voting by Absentee Ballot - Download