1. You can call us at phone (920) 834-6813.
Monday - Friday 8 am to 4 pm
2. You can access tax documents (tax receipts and tax bills) on our county tax webportal. Instructions are attached in a PDF document.
Click on the GREEN box on the bottom of the screen 'TAXES AND MAPPING'
At this time you can only search by parcel number or by the house fire number (do not enter in the street name).
3. You can also make payments online using the tax webportal. You may use a credit card, debit card or electronic check to process the payment.
4. You can drop your tax payment off at our drop box location, it is located right next to the building, and it faces Arbutus Avenue.
5. You can mail tax payments via USPS to the following address:
OCONTO COUNTY TREASURER
301 WASHINGTON STREET
OCONTO, WI 54153
Thank you for your cooperation at this time,
Tanya Peterson, County Treasurer