Notice is hereby given that the Oconto County Planning & Zoning Committee will hold public hearings on May 11, 2020 on the proposed redistricting of the following properties under the Oconto County Zoning Ordinance. Public Hearings will be held in Room 1389B, LEC South Conference Room, 301 Washington Street, Oconto, WI commencing at 9:00 AM to consider:
1. A petition by Wesley and Kelly Kobylarczyk, 830 School House Road, Sobieski, WI 54171 to rezone from General Commercial District to Residential Single Family District. Location of the property is in Section 27, T27N, R20E, Town of Abrams, 5895 Main Street.
2. A petition by Daniel and Melissa Winter, 4987 Geano Beach Road, Little Suamico, WI 54141, Agent: Paul Shallow, to rezone from Agricultural District to Rural Residential District. Location of the property is in Section 6, T26N, R21E, Town of Pensaukee, Sampson Road.
3. A petition by Richard and Deborah Wood, 4998 State Highway 22, Lena, WI 54139 to rezone from Forest District to Park and Recreation District. Location of the property is in Section 24, T28N, R20E, Town of Stiles, 4998 State Highway 22.
4. A petition by Gerald Wicinski, 5943 Baenen Lane, Lena, WI 54139 to rezone from Residential Single Family District to Forest District. Location of the property is in Section 27, T28N, R20E, Town of Stiles, 5943 Baenen Lane.
5. A petition by Terry Magnin, 8289 County Road I, Oconto Falls, WI 54154 to rezone from Rural Residential District to Agricultural District. Location of the property is in Section 13, T28N, R19E, Town of Oconto Falls, 8289 County Road I.
6. A petition by Dale Konop, 661 N. Main Street, Oconto Falls, WI 54154 to rezone from Residential Single Family District to Neighborhood Commercial District. Location of the property is in Section 11, T29N, R19E, Town of Spruce, 9106 County Road B.
The rezone petition applications are viewable for public inspection on the Oconto County website at www.co.oconto.wi.us under News & Announcements and are available upon request to the Planning & Zoning office via phone call 920-834-6827 or email email@example.com
Notice: In compliance with Governor Evers’ Safer at Home Order, and CDC guidelines for limiting the number of people attending large gatherings, the Courthouse is closed to the public. The Planning & Zoning Committee hearings will be accessible remotely using virtual media.
To join using Zoom from your computer: https://zoom.us/j/98617156037
Meeting ID: 986 1715 6037 (If you wish to speak be familiar with how to raise your hand using zoom tools.)
To join using your telephone Dial +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) Meeting ID: 986 1715 6037
Anyone wishing to offer oral testimony must register in advance. To register contact the Planning & Zoning Department for instructions at 920-834-6827. Written testimony is encouraged to be submitted prior to the public hearing. If you wish to make sure your testimony is read into the record, the Oconto County Planning & Zoning Department encourages you to submit written testimony to our office 24 hours prior to the May 11, 2020 public hearing. Please submit written testimony via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Oconto County Planning & Zoning 301 Washington St. Oconto, WI 54153.
Dated this 16th day of April, 2020.
THE OCONTO COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMITTEE OF
THE OCONTO COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
By: Patrick Virtues, Zoning Administrator
PDF File »