Interim Order to Turn the Dial
Emergency Order #34, which reduces restrictions on some non-essential businesses, was signed today by Wisconsin DHS Secretary-Designee Andrea Palm. This order allows expansion of the Safer at Home Minimum Basic Operations. More information:
- The order allows nonessential businesses to do curbside drop-off of goods and animals for the purpose of having these goods or animals serviced, repaired, or cared for by the business.
- This will allow businesses like dog groomers, small engine repair shops, upholstery businesses, and others to safely open.
- Emergency Order #34 also allows rentals of outdoor recreational vehicles, such as boats, golf carts, kayaks, ATVs, and others that are similar.
- Automatic or self-service car washes will be able to operate.
- All of these businesses must operate free of contact with customers by providing payment options online or over the phone, enact proper disinfecting practices, and operations must be able to be performed by one staff member.
Click here for Emergency Order #34 and here for the FAQs.