Notice is hereby given that public hearings will be held by the Oconto County Board of Adjustment under the Oconto County Zoning Ordinance and/or the Oconto County Shoreland Protection Ordinance on May 20, 2020. Public Hearings will be held in Room 1389 A & B, Law Enforcement Center (LEC) Conference Room, 301 Washington Street, Oconto, WI commencing at 9:00 AM to consider:
1. An application by Allen Estates, LLC, 6508 S. 27th Street, #132, Oak Creek, WI 53154, Agent: Wade Krause, for a Condiitonal Use Permit for a home older than 15 years. Location of the property is in Section 33, T26N, R19E, Town of Chase, 207 Pleasant View Drive, Lot 34.
2. An application by P & Q Bay Side, LLC, 1509 N. Prospect, Milwaukee, WI 53020, Agent: Kristin Waas, for a Conditional Use Permit to continue to operate a quarry. Location of the property is in Section 17, T26N, R19E, Town of of Chase, Yurek Road.
3. An application by Richard and Debi Wood, 4998 Highway 22, Lena, WI 54139 for a Conditional Use Permit for a campground. Location of the property in Section 24, T28N, R20E, Town of Stiles, 4998 State Highway 22.
4. An application by Josh Gerken, 7406 Kulhanek Lane, Oconto Falls, Agent: Hope Gerken for a Conditional Use Permit to operatea kennel/pet care facility. Location of the property is in Section 33, T29N, R19E, Town of Spruce, 7406 Kulhanek Lane.
5. An application by Gary and Cheryl Meyer, 7976 County Road B West, Coleman, WI 54112, Agent: Danielle Meyer, for a Conditional Use Permit for a home older than 15 years. Location of the proeprty is in Section 14, T30N, R19E, Town of Brazeau, 8040 County Road B.
6. An application by Michael Brantmeier, 825 Sundial Lane, Neenah, WI 54956, for a variance to build closer to the centerline of the road. Location of the property is in Section 31, T31N, R17E, Town of Mountain, 13247 N. Anderson Lake Lane.
7. An application by Mountain Stone Corporation, P.O. Box 1198, Marinette, WI 54143, Agent: Eric, Ryan or David Campbell, for a Conditional Use Permit to continue to operate a quarry and a portable hot mix plant. Location of the property is in Sections 3 and 4, T31N, R16E, Town of Mountain, 14382 State Highway 32/64.
8. An application by RND Leasing, LLC, N1242 County Road G, Kaukauna, WI 54130, Agent: Richard Fisher, for a Conditional Use Permit for storage units. Location of the property is in Section 21, T32N, R16E, Town of Riverview, 15406 State Highway 32.
9. An application by Jay Vandenheuvel, W2670 Autumn Blaze Trail, Seymour, WI 54165 for a Conditional use Permit for storage units. Location of the property is in Section 32, T33N, R16E, Town of Lakewood, 17188 Green Acres Lane.
10. An application by Jason Hodgden, N5347 Orchard Court, Fond du Lac, WI 54937 for a variance to build closer to the side lot line, closer to the centerline of the road, and closer to the ordinary high water mark. Location of the property is in Section 28, T33N, R15E, Town of Townsend, 17313 Meadow Parkway.
The applications are viewable for public inspection on the Oconto County website at www.co.oconto.wi.us under News & Announcements, and are available upon request to the Planning & Zoning office via phone call 920-834-6827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to Covid-19 concerns, the Courthouse premises remain closed. However, members of the public that wish to attend these hearings may enter through the unlocked doors at the LEC Conference Room. During the hearings, all participants shall maintain social distancing and practice all other measures recommended to prevent the spread of disease. Upon conclusion of each hearing, members of the public in attendance for a particular hearing are asked to immediately leave the premises, so as to minimize the Covid-19 risk to courthouse staff and other members of the public in attendance.
Members of the public that choose not to attend the hearings in person due to the Governor’s Safer at Home Order may access the hearing by teleconference. To participate via teleconference please dial 920-834-7191.
Anyone wishing to participate via teleconference or in person are to register in advance. To register contact the Planning & Zoning Department for instructions at 920-834-6827. Written testimony is encouraged to be submitted prior to the public hearing. If you wish to make sure your testimony is read into the record, the Oconto County Board of Adjustment encourages you to submit written testimony to our office 24 hours prior to the May 20, 2020 public hearing. Please submit written testimony via email at email@example.com or by mail to Oconto County Planning & Zoning, 301 Washington Street, Oconto, WI 54153.
Dated: April 30, 2020.
For: The Oconto County Board of Adjustment
By: Patrick Virtues,