New View assists individual’s looking for permanent community employment as a provider for the State DVR program. Individuals receive direct support and ongoing assistance within this program. Services offered include:
- Internships – short term paid opportunities in community jobs
- Job coaching – working with you on the job
- Job retention activities – follow along activities to ensure long term success
- Permanent job placement – working with area businesses to find the right fit for you
- Job preparation – resume writing, applications, interview practice, job searches
- Benefit Analysis – We are able to help you with information on how paid work may affect your benefits.
Eligibility and Referrals »