Services » All » E - H
  « Back
Food Share Program

Helps persons and families who have little money or resources to buy the food they need for good health. Generally, individuals or families who use food stamps are either disabled and cannot work, have lost their jobs, or are employed but do not make sufficient income. Eligibility based on federal income and asset guidelines.


The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the base of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected by genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities).

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).

For any other information dealing with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) issues, persons should either contact the USDA SNAP Hotline Number at (800) 221-5689, which is also in Spanish or call the State Information/Hotline Numbers (click the link for a listing of hotline numbers by State); found online at

USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

More Equal Opportunity Information

Change and Information Center
Most changes affecting benefits that you receive through Oconto County Economic Support should be reported to the Bay Lake Consortium Change and Information Center. Changes are taken by phone, Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm excluding holidays. By calling 1-888-794-5747, your change can be handled immediately and you will know the status of your benefits. Depending on the change you are reporting and the program(s) you are receiving assistance for, verification of the information may be required.

Some changes that should be reported to the Change and Information Center are:

· Birth of a child
· Address changes
· Changes in income or assets
· Changes in expenses

You may also fax verifications and documents to 1-855-293-1822 or mail to:

PO BOX 5234
Janesville, WI 53547

Click here for more information on the Food Share Program. »

Contact:  For general Economic Support information
Phone: (920) 834-7000
Click here to email