Services » All » U - Z
  « Back
Wisconsin Shares (Child Day Care Reimbursement)

Provides reimbursement of child care expenses to enable parents to work, seek employment, or finish high school. Care must be provided by a State Licensed or County Certified Provider. Eligibility based on family income and assets.

Change and Information Center
Most changes affecting benefits that you receive through Oconto County Economic Support should be reported to the Bay Lake Consortium Change and Information Center. Changes are taken by phone, Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm excluding holidays. By calling 1-888-794-5747, your change can be handled immediately and you will know the status of your benefits. Depending on the change you are reporting and the program(s) you are receiving assistance for, verification of the information may be required.

Some changes that should be reported to the Change and Information Center are:

· Birth of a child
· Address changes
· Changes in income or assets
· Changes in expenses

You may also fax verifications and documents to 1-855-293-1822 or mail to:

PO BOX 5234
Janesville, WI 53547

Click here for more information »

Contact:  For general Economic Support information
Phone: (920) 834-7000
Click here to email